Problem Burning Dvds

Night989

Registered
I switched over to Mac from Windows just a couple months ago when I got my Powerbook G4 1.67ghz.

I am having trouble burning DVDs. I have a Mashita DVD-R UJ-845E burner and will use iDVD or Toast 6.07, but neither works for me.

When burning iDVD it usually says "errors were found in the burn process" and gives me a multiplexer error, and in Toast a Medium error. I am using Memorex DVD-Rs. I don't know if the DVDs aren't the right kind or I am doing something else wrong. I can't even burn some pictures on a DVD. I have been successful burning CDs, but not DVDs.

Thanks a lot.

Make sure you have plenty of free space on your drive, at least 10GB.
Try a different brand disc.

I have 70GB free and am only burning a slideshow. It messes up at the lead-in part of the burn process and fails the DVD...

I´ve got exactly the same problem. I bougt my 1,67Ghz Powerbook 2 weeks ago. Now I can´t burn my iDVD projects, I got this multiplexing error message. (30 GB free space)

I burned 3-4 DVDs without problems. Then I tried this "One Step DVD" function. With no success... Since then all my burning has been a disaster.

Also for me it messes up at the lead-in part of the burn process and fails the DVD...

:confused: :eek:

Back