Problem sending attachments with Entourage

PowerBookDude

Registered
Hello,

Ever since a month when I try to send attachments using Entourage the e-mail(s) never send.

At first each time it send a little bit of the e-mail and it would never finish. Now a second after I hit send it shows an error window with "Mail could not be sent" using my account with the error code of 4363.

All I'm trying to send is a few small pictures and it never works! I have rebuilt the database many many times (both normal and advance rebuild). Once after doing a couple rebuilds in a row it would send the e-mail with attachments now again nothing.

My e-mail settings look right and I have no problem getting mail and sending mail without attachments.

I REALLY hope someone can help! I really don't like calling Microsoft and possibly having to reinstall Entourage.

BTW This happened with version 1.1 and the current 1.5. I believe that's the version numbers.

Thank you!!!

I have a user with exactly this problem and am unable to find a solution. I was excited to find your post in a google search, but unfortunately, no resolution. Any changes with this problem since you posted?

Hi Idaho!

That post was from 2003, so you're unlikely to get a response. Why don't you try the free mac tech support this site offers at http://www.macosx.com/help . :)

Also, if you include the system version the machine is running and the version of Entourage, as well as any other details that might help, you'll probably get a quicker response.

Welcome to the site!

Back