Problem with my LG Flatron L1920P Monitor

eliezer

Registered
All the colours on my LG Flatron L1920P Monitor have been inversed. The blacks are now whites. The red is now green. The yellow is blue. etc. etc.

All the colours are the opposites of what they should be.

I don't know how this happened. I don't know who was using the computer at the time that the colours changed round.

I've tried restarting the computer and restarting the monitor, but that didn't change anything. Can someone please explain to me how I get my computer back to the way it was before please.

The computer is a 2x2.0Ghz G5 running 10.4.6.

When I restart my computer - at first the colours are normal. I see the gray Apple logo on a white background, I see the blue loading screen. Then I see my normal coloured background, which is a red rose. But a second later it changes to a blue coloured rose and I have the same problem as before. All the colours are the opposite way round (white is black and black is white, etc.)

Can someone please help. Thanks

When I log out. The colours go back to normal. Then when I log in again. The problem occurs again. How do I fix this.

OK it sounds like you somehow invoked the key command for the Universal Access display white on black. Go to system prefs click on universal access and look for the part that says Display, there will be some radial buttons, switch it to Black on White and you should be good. Hope that helps.

Thanks Geiger. You're a Don. Problem solved.

BTW, there is a short command to switch between white and black. It's command-alt-8-(and another symbol which im not sure of). My cat probably jumped on the keyboard and did that.

Back