Problem with printing pictures in word 2004

hypertron

Registered
Hi, my mom is having a problem in word 2004. SHe has some pctures that she changes the contrast on. When she does this the pictures look fine in the document and in the print preview. Then when she prints the document the pctures have back of bright yellow. The yellow has also bled into over parts of the picture n the document. Also when I copied the miodified version into apple works and put the orgnal versions of the pctures in one document and then priiinted that then the pctures came out fine. Also piictures that havent been modfied( I mean by the contrast) came out wth a yello background n word when prnted too. We have a hewlett-packard officejet g85 prnter.
We are runnng Mac OS X 10.3.9. If you can help that would be great.

p.s. sorry about the problem with the i's. IM typng ths on an old keyboard connected to a computer running classic, and the i key is sticking.

Have you tried editing your photos in a program other than word? Do you have to print from Word? If you just need to print your photos I recommend just staying in iPhoto or Photoshop.

Try printing to a pdf file and see if the color issue is present in that file (just eyeball it). If not, then you might need to clean your printer heads (see utility program for your printer).

Back