Problem with Safari 4

jamerican

Registered
In the past couple of days I cannot open any windows in Safari. When I start the program up, I get the toolbar only. Nothing I do lets me open up a window. I even have to force quit the application sometimes to get it to close. I have reinstalled the program, removed the preferences, run Disk Warrior and Disk Utility with no luck. As a result, I have to use Firefox to do my browsing.
Has anyone had this problem? Is there a fix for this? Any help would be appreciated.:(

Are you sure that it isn't opening in another "space"? You may want to try expose to see if the windows are somehow ending up offscreen but I find that unlikely.

Are you sure that it isn't opening in another "space"? You may want to try expose to see if the windows are somehow ending up offscreen but I find that unlikely.

I opened up Spaces and found the Safari window, but I cannot get it to appear on the desktop. I have since disabled Spaces but still no Safari window. Is there a way to get it to show up on the desktop? The Safari Toolbar does show up on the desktop, but no browser window.

Back