Problems W/iTunes 1.1.1 & Iomega Zipcd USB 650

Mr. Fancy Pants

Mr. Fancy Pants
Here's the problem, I hope someone has some input:
I make a list of songs I want burned (I usually keep the list under an hours worth of music) I start to burn the CD and about half way through it just stops burning! The red light on the burner stays on telling me that it's trying to burn but iTunes is not doing anything. I have the setting at 2X speed as prescribed by Apple. I have the correct media as prescribed per Iomega. I have the burner directly conneted to my iMac (I had it in a hub but then I pluged it directly in to see if that was the problem. Unfortunatly no.) any suggestions? I'd say this is about 60% of the time. 40% I get a good CD. I just don't drink enough coffee to support all of the coasters I am getting from this $hit. Please help.
P.S. I'm new to this forum. I've been going through it, reading here and there and I like what I see. I used to go to the MacNN forums, I still do actually, but this forum seem to have a much brighter outlook on Mac OS X

Here is my specs:
iMac DV+ SE 450 128mb ram OS X (10.0.3) Iomega zip 100, Iomega ZipCD 650 USB, Epson 740i, Umax 2100U.

That's it.

I have the same cd-rw. The same thing happens to me. I just go to OS 9 to burn CDs. Although if you don't want to do that you might want to email Apple.

Back