PS 7 shipped

No!!! It can't be!!!
I don't have the money to buy it now! And I have to be the first one around here and in my class to have it! ;) :D

I can just see the teacher making the entire class drool when he shows it off after Spring Break! Shesh! :)
(I'll hate being the janitor that day! lol)

Originally posted by Leonis
Finally :D

Hope I can pick up my copy tomorrow :)

THANK THE MAKER! I can leave OS 9 now!!! (unless I want to use my scanner) !!!! YEAAAA!!!! wait... I do not have any money! MY B_DAY IS COMING !!! AHAHAHHA

I placed my order the day they started taking them over at MacMall (since they had the best price - $129.99 after $10 rebate).

It still says backordered. Either they haven't gotten their shipment yet, or their initial orders were way more than what they received...

Either way...

PS7b74 will continue to hum along until my legit copy arrives...

BTW - THANK YOU ADOBE!

Some people already got it installed on their machine.

But I am NOT one of them unfortunately :(

I haven't done anything on my own comic for a while because I couldn't use my tablet with those earlier build of PS 7 until recently

Well. the build that I am using now finally support tablet I can finally go back to do my own stuff and waiting for the copy of mine to come....

VT is the only source I know that says it is shipping. Adobe's own site does not affirm this. I have been pre-ordering Adobe stuff for a while and every time a product ships I get an email from them. No such email yet, so my guess is that PS7 is NOT quite yet shipping, but very close.

I just got my tax check...

Now... where do I get it? Yeah yeah apple.com and adobe.com...

But I mean does anyone have special offers? Or lower price? I know Adobe bundles Best of Photoshop 7 Training CD, is that ONLY Adobe? Or is that included with PS7 from anyone?

I'm only interested in the upgrade, so I don't care about full version special offers or low price (unless of course it can beat the upgrade price! :D LOL)

Oh man... and I'm really itching for a Wacom tablet... Anyone recomend a decent yet low-priced one? Or do you think I shouldn't bother with cheap ones and save up for the more expencive ones? :p

MUST HAVE PHOTOSHOP 7 NOW!!! :D :)

I bought mine from Apple, 90% to give them whatever markup they can take directly.

I have found the smaller/cheaper Wacom tablet to be just fine, but I don't do a ton of hand drawn stuff.

I just placed an order for it today with Saturday Delivery... I have to wait 24 hours??? ARGH!!!! hehe :D

What pissed me off is that only one out of all the computer stores or stores that carry computer stuff around here had Photoshop 7! But NOT the upgrade, just the full version! SHESH!!!

What I think was sad tho, is that the store that had it was not a very reputable store around here (Fry's), and Iw as in shock the Apple Store (Glendale, CA) had not recieved the shipment from Adobe yet... What the hell? :(

Yeah, when I want something - I can't wait! I need it the same moment I give out my credit card number! :D

Hopefully, if nothing goes wrong - I should have it tomorow! :)

Impression?

So far so good.

Glad the upgrade CD does allow you to punched in the old serial number as validation rather than forcing you to either install or insert the CD of the older version of PS which the older upgrade CDs did.

Yeah, that animated icon (to show progress) is so fu(king cool :D

Speedwise. I find it's (version 7 running under X) faster than PS 6 running under 9.

98% of my apps are now OS X native. Illustrator, Cinema, Painter, Flash, After Effects, even Scanner driver (though beta but it works), Final Cut Pro, now Photoshop......the only thing left is SoundEdit 16, but it runs fine under Classic, or maybe I can go for Deck 3.5 (either LE or full)......

Basically....my OS X transition is now completed....and the "full time" day*** is offically starts today :)

NOTE: *** My term of OS X "full time" means no need to boot directly from 9. Classic under X to me still counts as OS X ;)

The tablet pressure thing suddenly doesn't work. Have to quit and relaunch PS to get that function back.....

Maybe there is a problem with Wacom's driver....

I have been using it for several days now ...

and I love it!!!! I like GraphicConverter a lot and it was my SwissArmyKnife, but I am now using almost exclusively PhotoShop and it's smooooth. No more OS 9 for me at all!!!!

Bye bye Classic!

Back