Quality testing

voice-

Registered
A while ago I did a topic about Apple delivering, and 1 month from ordering date was much too long a wait for a product, especially if customers aren't told that when ordering.

Now, it seems Apple is facing a new problem. Apple was always famous for quality hardware and software, this is no more. Just in the last month I've had problems with my new PowerBook, Panther and iTunes for Windows. These are all NEW products, and all should have gone through more testing before release.
I know I'm not the only one who have had problems with these things, and it certainly puts Apple in a bad light. They have become the Nokia of personal computers.

Apple, in a world like this, you have 2 advantages; quality and design. You're losing one of these. No amount of ease, style or creative solutions will carry a product which doesn't function properly. And all these problems could have been fixed easily if some more testing had been done before releasing the products.

Just worth a thought...

Amen! I've been doin' some PC window-shoppin' lately, just to prepare myself. They're all so damned ugly though. :/

Packard Bells are getting to be lookers right about now...then again, they will bug you more than any other computer...

Back