Question About Developer Memberships

Go3iverson

Registered
Hi all,

I was one of the invited guests at WWDC2003 in San Fran. While working on Panther Beta, my bugs and issues were always promptly responded to. I even had an engineer at Apple call me a few times about some issues.

Now that the Beta is long over, I'm still using the bug reporter for Apple, but it appears that no one is even paying attention as my status never changes on my created problems and I never receive any correspondence. Is this because I'm not technically bound by the NDA any longer and Apple will not correspond with me unless I purchase a membership that binds me again to the program?

Just curious if anyone can clue me in.

Thanks! :)

Nope.

It varies from bug to bug. On most bugs you'll get no response - especially those they can easily reproduce inside Apple - hopefully one day it will just show up fixed.

On bugs where you appear to be one of the few that can reproduce the problem, you'll get a call.

Hmmm, I must have been the lucky one before...I got tons of emails and a few calls. Now it just seems to sit. I've had one open since September of last year even.

Back