Question for Limewire users...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceDogg25

MacAddict
Hey guys,
I was just using limewire today and clicked on the "Library" tab and then looked at the incomplete downloads. For some reason, the text of all of the files is red. Has anybody else had this problem and does anyone know what causes it? Because I don't remember it being red in earlier versions of Limewire.

Thanks!

*attachment deleted - edX*

As your library was obviously containing reference to pirated files, it has been deleted. That is my supposition. Hence, your thread is dead.

You should not talk too much of LimeWire, P2P or filesharing around here anyway. Please. I'm sure Lime and others have their own forums, just as Carracho does.

It's perfectly legal for him to download it if he owns the material he's downloading.:rolleyes:

RPS - if somebody already owns something, why would they download it? They can get much better quality from their original.

i'll say now - i'm this close to banning all discussions of file sharing because it seems that it can't be done around here without somebody getting into the illegal aspects of it. i almost did this recently and the moderators talked me out of it. however, if i continue to see illegal activity included in posts and every 12 year old lawyer telling me what is legal and what isn't, i will change my mind. :eek:

and i think the question can be answered without having to illustrate it.

Woohoo ! That was hot.
Let's stop it all here, please.

To be clear, IceDogg25, I think this topic is virtually closed.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back