QUICKEN 2006 question

trekfan

Registered
I am trying to transfer my data from Quicken 2006 on my PC to Quicken 2006 on my IMAC Intel. I have 2 Quicken files, the first passed perfectly (there are some issues with some investments accounts and some initial balances were off but that was easily fixed).

Now, I'm trying to transfer the second file, which is much smaller, basically 2 bank accounts from my wife's small business, and I am doing the same thing I did for the first file, Export QIF, but when I load into my MAC Quciken, it stops after a certain date, like there's something there blocking the export! Is there anything I need to look for and delete before proceeding with the export, seeing as though I did absolutely nothing prior to exporting the 1st file?

Welcome to MacOSX.com!

Sounds like a bad bug. Check for updates if you haven't already. I haven't used Quicken in a while; sorry I am not further help.

Let us know if you have all updates and you're still having problems. Also, please tell us about your Mac, which model, operating system, how much memory, how full is your hard drive, etc.

Doug

Quicken for MAC is not compatible with Quickens for Windows. Some accounts will not work for sure... Intuit does offer a service to convert your files. It doesn't work for all accounts. I have had this problem for years. Love my mac but.. up till recently I had to run Virtual PC. Now I run Boot Camp. Much better!

Back