Quicktime Ful Screen On the Internet

THMTRXMN

Registered
I was watching the news on the internet, which was in quicktime, and I began to wonder, is the a contextual menu or some other plug in that will allow me to control-click the video and view it in full screen without downloading it, leaving Safari, and opening it in quicktime.

I was also wondering if there is a plug-in similar to the one I just asked about for 'agh' Windows Media Player.

Thank You

THMTRXMN said:
I was watching the news on the internet, which was in quicktime, and I began to wonder, is the a contextual menu or some other plug in that will allow me to control-click the video and view it in full screen without downloading it, leaving Safari, and opening it in quicktime.

I was also wondering if there is a plug-in similar to the one I just asked about for 'agh' Windows Media Player.

Thank You

If you haven't already, do this:
Open System Preferences
Choose "Universal Access" and then turn on "Zoom", if its not already selected.

Now when you visit a site that has postage sized videos, you can hit CMD/OPT/=, to zoom in to the video. CMD/OPT/- zooms out.

It's not perfect (cursor will appear over the video if you zoom TOO far) - but it's great if you want to blow up those teeny videos.

:)

I believe that the option to go full screen is in QuickTime Pro. Yes, I don't like it either, but that's the way it is I guess. :rolleyes: There are other players like VideoLAN client that I believe will do it.

Zoom doesn't work on my computer, its to old the graphics card can't handle it.

and to nixgeek, I have quicktime pro, its not like its that expensive, I mean for the features it has.

There is an applescript that you can use to run a video full screen. Google is your friend.

Back