Quicktime hates me :(

alvix

Registered
My quicktime has been anoying me ever since... well since I got my mac.. and the latest problem has officially been the worst. It started out when I tried to get a video from GameSpot in to full screen and I accedentially clicked some (I dont know which) and the entire video went craz on me and is giving me this message:
picture1qm4.png

Any help would be awesome, even if its just some stupid advice! :p

Cheers

By the way I think it might have beeen becuase I did something for it to open in a new quicktime window... I dont know...

Yup, but .wma files works perfectly fine on ign.com for example, and ive already installed flip4mac... but thanks though.. more comments are of course welcome!

Also, Flip4Mac should theoretically also work within QT, since it's a QT-plugin. Maybe it's simply encoded with something Flip4Mac doesn't know about (yet).

Try going to the System Preferences, and then go to the Flip4Mac System Preference. Un-check the box that says "Launch Quicktime Player." This will effectively allow you to view all Windows Media files in the your browser instead of it opening the quicktime player every time. Hope that helps.

Back