Quicktime: "Warning: Nothing to Output Bframe decoder Lag"

jsn

Registered
Hi.

I downloaded a movie .mpeg, type divx, and when I try to open it with Quicktime, I got the following message: "Warning: Nothing to Output Bframe decoder Lag". The movie has a size of 760 megas and does not fit in a 700 megas CD.

Another movie smaller of the same kind that I burned on a CD , with the same problem "Warning: Nothing to Output Bframe decoder Lag", did not display correctly in my dvd reader. The sound was ok, but the image was cut in smal squares, andshows with bad colors.

Is there any software that redicees that size of a "mpeg" file to fin in 700 megas?

Isthere any software the coud correct the errorm essage "Nothing to Output Bframe decoder Lag"?

Do I need a converter?

thanks
jsn

jsn said:
Hi.

did not display correctly in my dvd reader. The sound was ok, but the image was cut in smal squares, andshows with bad colors.

thanks
jsn

That Would be on your country settings Most European Countrys and Australia too would need the PAL settings. And mainly America and other places need NTSC format.

Depending what program you would be using, it will have a sitch in its Preferences somewhere

jsn said:
Hi.

I downloaded a movie .mpeg, type divx, and when I try to open it with Quicktime, I got the following message: "Warning: Nothing to Output Bframe decoder Lag". The movie has a size of 760 megas and does not fit in a 700 megas CD.

Another movie smaller of the same kind that I burned on a CD , with the same problem "Warning: Nothing to Output Bframe decoder Lag", did not display correctly in my dvd reader. The sound was ok, but the image was cut in smal squares, andshows with bad colors.

Is there any software that redicees that size of a "mpeg" file to fin in 700 megas?

Isthere any software the coud correct the errorm essage "Nothing to Output Bframe decoder Lag"?

Do I need a converter?

thanks
jsn
This question has been asked and answered about a million times already, probably 1,800 times today alone. The answer was and is to download and install the DivX Quicktime codec.

Hi MisterMe.

I already downloaded DivX Quicktime codec; and I am able to see the movie with Quicktime or VCL. But when I try to copy the movie to a CD to preview it in a dvd player that plays multizones (PAL, and NTSC), it does not work correctly.

My Questions are:

- Why does my movies play fine on my MAc but not on MTK1389 based Philips Divx player ?

- How to make sure movies will play without a problems on my player?

It looks like this problem can be fixed with MPEG4Modifier v1.3, but I did not find a version for mac os x.

Take a look to this post where they explain how to fix the problem with a PC
http://www.slo-tech.com/script/forum/izpisitemo.php?threadID=142847

Thanks
jose

Back