Quicktime White Question Mark...Urgent Help!

mizxsuki

Registered
I am using the G4 powerbook, and I have a question about the quicktime web browser plugin. Sometimes when I surf on some websites, there is a quicktime logo with a white question mark appears. I've tried to use firefox, and IE instead, but there is the same problem. What's wrong with it, and how can I fix it? I tried to reinstalled the QT 7 already, but it doesnt work....
Just like this:
picture16ad.jpg

You guys can try to click on the website below, see if the site loads on ur mac.
www.sooff.com

I really need help! :(

Strange, as far as I knew all Mac OS X releases (at least Jaguar-Tiger) came with Flash.

Strange, as far as I knew all Mac OS X releases (at least Jaguar-Tiger) came with Flash.

Sure, but it might not be the right version, and besides, the problem is probably a missing or incorrect MIME setting. Reinstalling the Flash Player will correct it. It would be easy to correct the MIME setting if you know your way around the system, but the question implies that this is not the case here. Thus reinstalling or updating Flash Player is easier and quicker... :)

Back