Really need help with Law and order dead on the money

Slavinator26

Registered
I just bought the game for mac osx Law and order dead on the money. however when I play the game and try to talk to some people they do not appear and instead a black square appears that does nothing and you have to exit the persons office and return 5 times before they appear. When you get to court though it doesnt let anyone appear and it is completely a giant black box. I decided to search for a patch online and i found one for the fame however it wont let me put it into the game because it claims i dont have gl4 java. DO you know of any way to solve my problem?

Well, you can always test the game with a fresh user account to check out if it's a problem with the game, or som ething on your user account.

GL4 Java does not tell me much... Have you installed the latest Java Update by Apple?

Last one would be, by which publisher is the game? I found out that the service by firms like MacSoft per E-Mail is quite good and they are fast in response. Maybe drop them a mail what the matter is?

All I could think of right now, maybe it helps

Did you get the patch from Aspyr's site? They're the Mac publishers of the game. What Mac are you using? What OS? What video card? How much RAM? These are the bits of information that are usually helpful to know when troubleshooting, so in the feature keep that in mind when posting for help :) You may just need the latest Java and Java 3D updates from Apple. Aspyr's notes mention that their L&O patch is for 10.3 only.

a2daj said:
Did you get the patch from Aspyr's site? They're the Mac publishers of the game. What Mac are you using? What OS? What video card? How much RAM? These are the bits of information that are usually helpful to know when troubleshooting, so in the feature keep that in mind when posting for help :) You may just need the latest Java and Java 3D updates from Apple. Aspyr's notes mention that their L&O patch is for 10.3 only.
I have 10:3 and downloaded the patch but it doesnt accept it because it says that I dont have Gl4Java on my computer i checked mu updates and they are all up to date. It appears to just be the game does anyone know a website that i can email aspyr at cause i traded in the game once because it did the same thing and it didnt make any difference

Back