Recommend an FM Transmitter

qwikstreet

OS X Friendly
I just completed all the steps to get a free iPod Video. I should have it next week. I am looking for a recomondation for an FM Transmitter to use in the car and at home.

What do you have to do to get one of those "Free" ipods? Sell your soul and give away your credit card?

eric2006 said:
What do you have to do to get one of those "Free" ipods? Sell your soul and give away your credit card?

You would only need to give CC info to the offer you signup for to complete a requirement for the free iPod. I chose Blockbuster cause I knew they were reliable and most well known besides BMG which was also a choice.

I second the recommendation of the RoadTrip. We use it all the time when travelling, and my husband uses it all day (he works out of his car).

I have used the Griffin iTrip and the DLO transpod. The iTrip was good, but a pain to have a seperate charging cable, and cupdolder thing. The DLO has worked great, and is a good all in one solution. Similiar to the Roadtrip.

I had the iTrip, that thing was terrible. I took it back and got the one by Monster, that charges. The name of it slips my memory at this moment, but after 3 trips to the Apple Store, this is likely the one i'll keep, but i still have a lil over a week to decide.

Back