Recovered some files but unkown format!!

bruce_ferreira

Registered
A few days ago i delleted some files and used diskwarrior to recover them, but there´s a problem because the format is unix or something like that.How can i put the files with the original extension or fix them? is there a program to do that? can anyone help me? the files were originally VectorWorks, Autocads, Jpgs, Powerpoints, docs! all my work! i need to fix this

i know that hehe but i need a program to convert them! maybe they are corrupt because they were previously deleted and i used a program to recover them

the files recovered are with different names and UNIx system, something like that! they were all my work and i need to convert them to the original...need helpp

the files don´t have extension and they are numbers with the same exact size as the original that were delleted!i already tryed to open them with the program but i can´t! isn´t there a tool or something to scan those files anf fix them?

they are vectorworks and jpg. i already tried with vectorworks but i can´t.... there might be also directories....there´s a lot of files! i had some directories and now there´s only one directory with all the files with different name and extension

Back