registering Apple Care Protection

nervus

fencer
Hi

I have a problem to register on line. The website keeps telling me (over a period of several days) I should try later again :confused: :rolleyes:
Of course I can use the phone, but I think this web-behaviour is weird.
Ideas anyone?

Greetings
nervus

When I received my AppleCare, I tried to reg it on the site. It said that my serial was invalid. *l*

So i called up Apple, and they mentioned that their system was down, but they manually reg'd it for me.

A couple weeks later, I got my certificate. After a few months, they sent me an updated ver of techtool! :->

Of course I will phone them. But I have the impression there is omething wrong in the javascript they are using.
If Apple offers a service shouldn't it be a working one, after all there is allready a major player with a narrowed view ;)

Greetings
nervus

Just because someone offers a service doesn't mean it will work 100% of the time. After all, Apple has been known to make buggy software, questionable decisions, etc.

Originally posted by arden
Just because someone offers a service doesn't mean it will work 100% of the time. After all, Apple has been known to make buggy software, questionable decisions, etc.

...And this is okay?

It becomes even weirder. Today I phoned Apple Netherlands and it was easy enough to activate the Protection Plan...However they did not know this service was offered at the website :confused: Of course I advised them to have a look ;)

Greetings
nervus

Ripcord: No, but it never is, is it? Everyone makes mistakes, but everyone always gets slammed for them.

Back