Renaming emails in assigned folder

kirbo45

Registered
My daughter recently set me up with e-mail so that I could take over e-mail duties for the business. In order to be able to keep from having millions of e-mails build up in my in and sent boxes, she taught me to create folders for several different subjects, one of which is for brides and grooms. This is a very important file since we are wedding photographers. Now after using this feature for a couple months, I have over 90 messages listed in the bride and groom folder. The problem is this. Half of them simply have my name in the from location. And since so many are generic in nature, the subject line is no help. But I notice that all the e-mails that are remaining in my sent and in boxes show the names of the person to whom the message was sent or received from. But once they are sent to the bride and groom folder, about half the time, my name shows up in the from box. I can't figure out a consistency here. The other half seem to have carried the name of the client into the folder so that it appears in the from box. I need to have control of this function so that every e-mail sent to bride and groom folder from either in box or sent box will show me either by name or e-mail address just which bride i sent it to or received it from,

Back