Replacement Scissor Clips (Type K)


I had decided to do a little cleaning on my keyboard (Early 2013 MacBook Pro Retina) and broke a few of the scissor clips early in the process. Does anyone know of a place that sells just the scissor clips? I have found places that will provide the scissor clips when you buy a replacement key cap, but I don't need any of the key caps, just the scissor clips.


I suggest a visit to your closest Apple Store or authorized repair facility. Very likely they will replace your clips for free. YMMV.