Reputable used mac dealer?

karavite

Registered
Hello All,

I searched and searched, but was unable to find anything on this topic. I would like to buy a used/refurbished G4 iBook (preferably 12"), but there are horror stories out there about some online dealers and ebay seems to be a little over the top in terms of competition and prices. I think I would rather buy a computer from a store vs. a person. So, does anyone know of a trusted and reliable source for used Macs. Smalldog has been mentioned, but they don't seem to have much in stock with iBooks.

Thanks in advance

the best thing would be for you to goto your local newsstand and buy a mac maginzine (i like macaddict myself), and take it home and flip through it. there will be several used mac retailers in there. then goto their websites, or call them, and see what they have. to be in the mags, they'd have to be reather repitible, so they would be the safest to buy from. are there no retailers where you live? i can think of several here in the meto area i live in.

Karavite: What city do you live in? I work with a reputable mac dealer and we could sell and ship a used computer to your door. If you have a look at my site, you'll find a link to our current used inventory. Feel free to contact me through the contact form or call me at the number listed on my site and I'll be happy to assist you: http://www.macworks.biz/

Back