Resize iPhoto book text boxes

bernhard

Registered
Hello,

first, let me express that I really like the iPhoto book templates. They are very elegant and with ease, I can create a very beautiful book.

But when traveling, I do not only shoot photos of the locations. I am very interested in the way the people live. In the language they express themselves in. And so on. When creating a photo book about a journey abroad, it is important to me to write some text that expresses what I have seen.

The iPhoto text boxes, however, have a definite size that cannot be changed. This is unfortunate, cause often it would be enough to increase their size just a little bit.

Does anybody see a way how to change the text box size? I already tried to modify the .nib-files, but honestly, I do not have any experience with nib-files and I stuck. I am using iPhoto'08.

There are other programs, sure, that allow you to create photobooks, but none of the elegance and ease of iPhoto. I would really prefer iPhoto.

Yours,

Bernhard

Hm.. at least previously I think it was possible to change the text size and font on those books. Is that option still there? (I don't have iPhoto 08 on my system so can't check here) probably in the book options ...

Yes, you can change the font by pressing the settings button, and adjusting the values. I doubt that you can choose a different layout than the provided, because the books are designed to be printed by Apple.

Hello,

I think that changing font size is not an option. To have lots of empty space around the photos and a small text box beneath with tiny fonts looks bizarre...

Back