Retrogames

Giaguara

Chmod 760
Staff member
Mod
What are your favorite retrogames (with macmame etc) ???

I remember when i was a kid i enjoyed arkanoid, pacman, frog and all those 2nd world war shooting games with my 286... so i'm trying to enjoy them now with macmame.

Any suggestions for nice retrogames? :p

:confused:

How about Guerilla War? I remember that as being one of my first arcade games that I WANTED to play, but my parents would never give me the simple 25 cents to even play it once. I finally got to play it about two or more years later. Still lots of fun whenever I go back to play it now.

Originally posted by Drizzt
How about Guerilla War? I remember that as being one of my first arcade games that I WANTED to play, but my parents would never give me the simple 25 cents to even play it once. I finally got to play it about two or more years later. Still lots of fun whenever I go back to play it now.

I haven't had the energy to go hunting for ROMs (got tired of pop-up pr0n sites after a while and misleading links to - oh what a suprise, more pr0n sites! :p

I wasn't into too many of them really, the only one that old I can think of that I bugged my mom for quarters to play was SpyHunter! :D

Heh, now mom is the one that bugs me for quarters - actually, no quarters are safe around her! shesh! :D
Payback? :eek:
Nah, Laundry! ;)

what pop-ups? :? .. what banners? i don't see any banners ... :p (ok sorry this wasnt the browser discussion ... *khm*)

LOL

Maybe I've been looking in the wrong places? :D
(or maybe it was newer games for newer systems I was looking for? I forget :p)

I haven't looked in awhile to be honest...
Maybe I should start... but dont know where to start. :/

What are your favorite retrogames (with macmame etc) ???

I remember when i was a kid i enjoyed arkanoid, pacman, frog and all those 2nd world war shooting games with my 286... so i'm trying to enjoy them now with macmame.

Any suggestions for nice retrogames?

Arkanoid style game - remake of old good known game Krakout - Arkanoid: Space Ball

Back