Return from Hiatus

simX

Unofficial Mac Genius
So....

... what's happened here at this place during the 2 years that I stopped posting? Anything that's worth coming back for?

Just do a search for posts from Arden and you should be more than up-to-date with everything. Welcome back.

hi Simone!! good to hear from you. i hope all is well with you and that you drop back in a little more often. lots has happened, but the most lasting cool thing is these little apple smilies. :) :) :)

hmm, all the strawberries i eat have points at the end. no, these look like apples to the trained eye. :) :D

The leafy part is too big. Needs more stem. Besides, it could have a pointy end at the bottom, just a squished one? :confused:

Randman don't tell you want THIS apple isntead?
72.png

Guys you're getting off subject,welcome simX back & be done with it.This leads me to wonder why this person took such a long sabbactical from here in the first place.:p

markceltic said:
Guys you're getting off subject,welcome simX back & be done with it.This leads me to wonder why this person took such a long sabbactical from here in the first place.:p

Heh, it definitely wasn't the off-topic posts that made me take a long hiatus; it was something much more troubling. But probably it's best just not to bring it up.

About the smilies... I don't know about everyone else (except, obviously, some of the people in this thread), but I'm not too fond of the colored smilies. I like my traditional, simple, yellow ones. :rolleyes:

As for the word association thread... it's pretty funny that it's still going after 2 years. Heh, figures that's the only thing that was left at me in this place. :rolleyes:

Hey simX, nice to have you back.
Am wondering how many posts you would have had by now, if you haven't gone for 2 years. Arden competitor? :)

Of course it is! Though Tree's B&G never took off...

simX, RacerX, edX, etc. Was this some *clan* I'm not aware of? ;) :D

And regarding the smiles, I'll second the plain yellow part. There's a board I ran across which must have literally thousands of installed emoticons. I keep finding ones I've never seen before...

Giaguara said:
.. and Herve's is still open. Have a virtual beer sometimes. ;)

Heh, old timers will remember that I never visited Hervé's at all during my previous stay here. I don't particularly care to change that. :rolleyes:

Back