Returning An Ipod For Refund

iMacLover

Registered
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN RETURN MY IPOD TO APPLE TO GET A FULL REFUND. I BOUGHT IT LESS THAN A MONTH AGO AND THEN THEY CAME OUT WITH THE NEW ONES. I WANT A FULL REFUND. WILL APPLE DO THAT IF IT "MYSTERIOUSLY" STOPPED WORKING??

I PAYED 399 FOR MY 5 GB AND NOW IT'S AT 299.

PLEASE HELP ME

Too bad.:(

A rule of thumb is to not buy Apple products right before their expos. I can only lead to disapointment.

Do any other ocmpanies offer such a refund service? I mena all computer comapnies come out iwht new models everynow and then. If DEll refunded older system each time they made a nmew one they'd get nowhere. And hell, at least Apple gives us warnings with thier update cycle. I mena you cna expect reviosions aroudn the Macworlds, your own faul for not doing research. I tihnk this is essential for any purchase, technology or otherwise, especially when spending that amount of money.

Originally posted by Snyper M
Do any other ocmpanies offer such a refund service? I mena all computer comapnies come out iwht new models everynow and then. If DEll refunded older system each time they made a nmew one they'd get nowhere. And hell, at least Apple gives us warnings with thier update cycle. I mena you cna expect reviosions aroudn the Macworlds, your own faul for not doing research. I tihnk this is essential for any purchase, technology or otherwise, especially when spending that amount of money.

This may seem hypocritical, but Is You're Keyboard F**ked, or were u a tad Drunk when u wrote that! i have to say, you're English sucked as Much as mine then! Are we Bruv'ers?! :D :D

lol ... Don't take me tha Wrong way man ;)

NeYo

ahah none taken, sorry the carpal tunnle is setting in i swear I really gotta remember to spellcheck stuff more often though... my bad

I learned the hard way last year to never, ever, ever, never buy anything Mac-related within shooting distance of an expo.

Live and learn.

get your mac yet neyo?

Originally posted by ~~NeYo~~

This may seem hypocritical, but Is You're Keyboard F**ked, or were u a tad Drunk when u wrote that! i have to say, you're English sucked as Much as mine then! Are we Bruv'ers?! :D :D

lol ... Don't take me tha Wrong way man ;)

NeYo

I bought a car and then they came out with a new model! dammit! it looks better, has more features and costs a little less than what I paid for the old model! I want a refund!

or how about:

I just eat this freakin great meal at the restaurant and now all i've got to show for it is a big pile of steaming... but wait -- that guy's got a coupon and get's his meal for even less than I paid for it. I want a refund!

grow up, yall. it's like you don't want apple to innovate or expand their product line after you buy something. with that logic, then Apple would only have the original Apple computer that they came out with in the 1970s!

geez. :mad:

that's not necessarily true. some companies will give you a refund if a new price comes out within 30 days of your purchase. in this case, apple dropped the price $100 as well as updated the line.
i feel your pain-- but don't let it keep you from enjoying the ipod! it's friggin' awesome!

As much as I like the 30 day price gurantees. I have a feeling it woulkd piss of people that bought it 31 days ago just as much as this situation is possibly pissing off people that bought the iPod a few weeks ago with Apple's 0 day gurantee. Hell the line has to be drawn somewhere. Apple just happened to chosoe 0days insead of 30, and Apple gives us ample warning with these Macworlds... Truee even that is no gurantee, but it's the chance you take.

Originally posted by wtmcgee
get your mac yet neyo?

Yup!!! i am Very happy! even if it has 64MB Ram! but my 256MB Should come anyday this week, and with an "update ;)" to install, it'll all be FINE and DANDY! hehe, So you noticed my Sig, eh?! :D

NeYo

Just take it back and say your not satisfied with its performance and quality and you want you money back. then go to a different store and get a spanky new one.!!!!!

Simple¬!!!:D :D

Originally posted by iMacLover
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN RETURN MY IPOD TO APPLE TO GET A FULL REFUND. I BOUGHT IT LESS THAN A MONTH AGO AND THEN THEY CAME OUT WITH THE NEW ONES. I WANT A FULL REFUND. WILL APPLE DO THAT IF IT "MYSTERIOUSLY" STOPPED WORKING??

I PAYED 399 FOR MY 5 GB AND NOW IT'S AT 299.

PLEASE HELP ME

I'm not sure.. Apple might give you some money back if you purchased it within 30 days of them doing the price drop if you still have your receipt. And no, they will not refund it if you break it. (LOL, noone caught his last sentence)

Edit: You think you got jipped..I bought my Graphite iMac a month before the new LCD iMac came out..

Back