Review: iPod shuffle

DJ Rep said:
I too have got an ipod shuffle and it's great so easy to use and so convienient when your out and about, there is just one improvement that I would like apple to implement, it would be very easy, just requiring a reflash of the rom on the shuffle like they do with the software updates. I have a 1GIG shuffle and I find that this is enough space to store several albums and so instead of using autofill I tend to chuck loads of whole albums on their in album order, now what I think would be a great idea and would totally remove the need for ever wanting a screen would be that if while on pause you pressed skip track twice, instead of jumping songs it would just to the next album, it could see where the next album was from the tags on the AAC Files. the reason I say that it should be on pause first is because some people may want to skip 2 tracks in quick succession but I don't think anyone would want to skip tracks while the shuffle is on pause, and most people know each album well enough to figit around 10-15 songs to find the right one in an album. What do you guys think, I was thinking of suggesting this to apple, how would I go about doing that?
Cheers
Suggested just this very thing a couple of weeks ago via the Apple feedback page (www.apple.com/feedback), except I proposed volume up/down to move through playlists.

Kap

wow every body where i live says it is crap(windows users, PAH!!!)
but you changed my mind... im getting one... w00t!!!!

Back