Running 6C75 here...

macosXrumors

Registered
I just posted a report with some details on Jaguar 6C75 that I'm running on my G4. It's not a so big article but I tryed to give some exclusive stuff and not repeat other rumor sites like Thinksecret or MOSR. There are also some screenshots.

It's here:
Report on Jaguar 6C75

Hmm, that's odd. Maybe that's why it's only a beta. :confused:

Anyways, I like the 'cleaner' look Apple has given aqua.

I LOVE the new Aqua-Look!!

Btw. is there an option to choose which style of aqua do you like? The old or the new? That would be awesome!

Uoba, if u look closely, you'll notice that buttons etc. are thinner and more refined.
That's about it.

Hello

Does that mean that you can run a software router with the new build in internet sharing ???!!! That would be verry cool i need that app :)

I'm not sure whether I like the new or old aqua look more, as the difference seems to be very subtle, but I like your site (macosxrumors.com) quite informative, keep up the good work!

macosXrumors... is that YOUR SITE?

sorry to say, but either your font needs to be cross-platform or you need to pick a different font... your site looks bad on windows... what font do you use?

sorry if i slammed your site, but it would look alot better with a different styled font...

- casey

the idiea was to use the Mac OS X terminal font... as the Mac OS X window you see as interface is a terminal window with 50% of transparency. That was the idea. ;)

I know it's very subtle, but I immediately noticed the new refined aqua and I am totally in love with it. I am so excited for jaguar for the speed, the look and feel and all the crap loads of new features!

Originally posted by voice-
Are you paranoid that someone will read your specs?
http://www.macosxrumors.com/images/020602/sharpan.jpg

It looks like 256MB for the RAM but there are too many words in the CPU part. obviously PowerPC is there followed by a G4 or possibly G5?.... the blur looks squarer than it would for a blurry 4?

And the TWO words before PowerPC, Dual and then what? Fast, quick, Dual?

My bet is that he either works for Apple Europe, seeing as the HQ is near Paris or he has an affiliation with someone in Apple Europe.

Great site, weird and small to look at, oh and by the way in Europe it's spelt

macosXrumoUrs

There IS a U in there again!

Originally posted by macosXrumors
Don't you think my site would be anonymous if I was working at Apple ? ;)

Yes! And what are you doing up at this hour?

What was the extra word in front of Dual?

Back