Safari 1.3 (v312) Don't Want to Work

technikhelfer

Registered
Hi,

on the weekend my Safari browser startet to make unannounced holidays. It looks like....

Safari just starts itself but when I try to open a website, well it just say at the bottom information bar that object 1 of xx is loading and that screen i can get the whole day if I wish. Nothing else happens then and nothing else u can do (only quit the prgram with Alt+Apple+ESC).

Does anybody have a clue whats wrong here? My first thought was, the trial version of Netbarrier 10.3.3 make this, so I deinstalled it. But no difference.

I already moved the com.apple.quicktime.plugin.preferences.plist to the desktop so that safari make it new but with no difference.

Does anybody out there have a clue about that? I never got a prob like that. Never.

Jürgen

Hi,

I deactivated all Fonts, so it is working again. I also couldn't open the Disk Utility, so I tried this. And it worked. So, if your Safari doesn't want to start or to work then check your system Fonts. Possibly for this is that some fonts are double and cause this problem.

If u have questions about, feel free to get in contact with me.

Cheers,

Jürgen

Back