Safari Bug in bookmarks bar

profx

ill never 4get watsisname
Does anyone else have this problem? Some times the bookmarks bar just disappears in safari, but when you mouse-over where the links should be they reappear one by one. Every time the page is refreshed they disappear again!

Also a new one that i haven't had before is the tab bar not appearing when i do apple-t I had about 6 tabs open and the only way to navigate is via the window menu (next/previous tab) or by the short cuts for those menus! I haven't been able to reproduce that one though.

Also another thing that bugs me is when using the arrow keys to scroll up and down. I will scroll really slowly then suddenly pick up the pace after a few seconds and skip to the bottom.

I have all the latest software updates and safari 1.2(v125)

Attachments

• safari bug.jpg
    safari bug.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 31
I haven't seen that either, so I would suspect some third party app or haxie as the culprit. FWIW, there is a new version of Safari in 10.3.3 [1.2.1 (v125.1)] as well as Disk Utility [10.4.2 (v145.3)] and possibly some others. Folks who have moved their Apple applications from the default location do not get the benefit of the application updates.

my bookmarks bar disappeared and I have no idea how to get it back. help. i tried trashing the .plist file but it did not help.

Back