Safari v74!

You weren't imagining things, you did post that before. Androo's just going blind. :p

And durn, they didn't fix a bug I reported to 'em. Was hoping they would. Heh (Actually, I'd have been suprised if they did, since I sent the bug report the day before v74 came out. :D)

Originally posted by Androo
that sounds amazing! i am glad things worked out for you! Congratulations! (really!)
ummmm.... who here knows what SSL is /?!?!!??!

It means i can log into my online baking at WellsFargo and other bigtime secure sites like them. :D

I think I found a feature!
I think Apple added a keyboard shortcut for Hide Others (same as Finder: Apple+Option+H. I like it :)).

Also, Apple's site is a bit messed up:

Originally posted by dlloyd
I think I found a feature!
I think Apple added a keyboard shortcut for Hide Others (same as Finder: Apple+Option+H. I like it :)).

Also, Apple's site is a bit messed up:

so you're saying that it hides everyting but the active window in Safari? that's awesome :D

I'll have to try that when I get back home!

But not in all. I'm not 100% sure, but I am fairly certain that Safari wasn't one of the ones it did work in.

No matter how many times i run "Software Update" it says that Safari v74 should be installed. When i install it and look in "About Safari" it's still v73 and software update still think I should upgrade v74. I have repaired my permissions and rebooted several times.
Anyone else seen this ?

I downloaded the full installer from Apples web page, so now I have v74 . But Software Update still thinks I should upgrade...

Back