Sagem Modem

drdww

Registered
I have just moved from Tiscali (due to their woeful support for Mac) to UK Online, and my account and line has been activated.

However i chose to keep my Sagem 800 f@st, I have installed it with new drivers and my Imac recognises it as Ethernet adaptor En2.

However when I enter my details (username and password) and apply now in Network settings, my computer crashes. everytime.

Is there not enough power through the USB?
Should I get an ethernet cable for the Sagem rather than USB?

Or am i entering the wrong info?

I Have followed all setup instructions very carefully.

drdww said:
I have just moved from Tiscali (due to their woeful support for Mac) to UK Online, and my account and line has been activated.

However i chose to keep my Sagem 800 f@st, I have installed it with new drivers and my Imac recognises it as Ethernet adaptor En2.

However when I enter my details (username and password) and apply now in Network settings, my computer crashes. everytime.

Is there not enough power through the USB?
Should I get an ethernet cable for the Sagem rather than USB?

Or am i entering the wrong info?

I Have followed all setup instructions very carefully.
Hi,

I am having the following problem:

Hi, I bought a few days ago an IMAC OS X.4 and when I tried to connect it ti the internet, trought TISCALI, the computer is not recognizing the modem.

Can anyone give me some advice? Because I really do not know what else to do. Mi email is mdegano@gmail.com

Kind regards,

Back