Samsung D600 Modem working on OSX!

just tried the link..and had to re log on...then it worked fine..(both right and left clicking on it...) however if you still cant get it ..if you temporarily show your email in your membership details I will send it to you via email .
.regards
Tess

Thanks Tess, I have downloaded the file on my works PC(XP) for some reason I couldnt get my mac to do the same! hey ho.
I tried to configure the mac with the phone via blue tooth last night using the setting on the post, however it keep throwing me out saying the modem was not configured correctly! I will install the driver l8r and give it a go.
Thanks v-much for your help.
Chris.

i am just wondering how do i download this file as it asks me to login when i click the file but i am already logged in. Do i have to post a certain amount first

I have had a few people experiencing that problem, I have usually emailed them. If you PM me your email address I can send the file to you.
Thanks

hi, i signd up and i am logged in but when i download the zip file, i get a file that says i am not logged in, what am i doing wrong?

Back