Samsung ML 2010 printer and Mac OS

hipoclaudio

Registered
I bought a ML 2010 printer but it doesn't work correctly with MacOS X 10.4.
With the correct drivers from Samsung it doesn't print from FreeHand and in the System Print Dialog I cannot choose different resolutions. I don't see the tab Printer Features and the tabs Finishing and Imaging don't have any options.

Now I'm printing with a GIMP driver but I cannot change resolutions or other options...

thanks for any help...

I am also using a ML-2010 printer (for over 6 months), and I love it.. However, I can't change any of it's settings... For example, it's in the "Toner Save Mode" and even the Cancel button that is supposed to manualy change it won't work.. Is there no Mac version of it's control software?? I'm running Mac OS X 10.4.8

Yes, the drivers are set correctly... and today, I did find a work-around... I downloaded the Windows drivers, and set up my old laptop to support the ML-2010, and set the preferences to the desired options, and they took!! Once that was done, the Cancel button now turns the toner save feature off and on, and the printer holds it's settings when shut down, and re-connected to my Mac!!! Color me happy!!! ... Dave

Back