Samsung ML-6060N

Will_Richo

Green & Growing
Hi. Does anyone know where i can get the mac driver for the above printer. I have just downloaded the one from the Samsung website. Stuffit opened it and i presumed installed it. But when i go to add printer in system it can see the printer on USB but does not locate the driver?

Sorry the above is a 2 part question, Recap= Where apart from Samsung can i get a driver? and also do i need to do anything else to install the driver? looks like it did it for me? but not worked?

My system info is in my signature

Hi. Thanks for the info. I have downloaded both. And i have installed them in the correct order. Now what do i do. I have gone to add printer. It can see the printer on the usb port. But cannot find the drivers? still.

:(

So, when you click "model" at the bottom of the ADD dialog (after selecting USB at the top and highlighting your printer), you don't see a Samsung group to select from?

I mean, have you tried pulling it down(it's a pull-down menu) and then selecting Samsung from the printer brands, so you can select a printer model?

Back