screen shot

gduncan

Registered
http://blueg3.dns2go.com/screenshots/desktop1.jpg

Here is a screen shot from my Blue G3. (1600x1200)

The open apps are AOL Instant Messenger, Clock, Hotline Client 1.8.5, Hotline Server 1.8.5, Internet Explorer, iTunes, QuickTime Player and Stickies.

About my Blue G3: 450 MHz, 384 MB RAM, 3 internal IDE hard drives (8 GB, 30 GB, 30 GB), Iomega Zip drive, CD-ROM drive, Linksys Etherfast Cable/DSL router, Linksys ethernet hub, Mac OS 9.1 and Mac OS X 10.0.4.

Greg

Hello Jasoco...

The icons on the right of the menu bar is an application called Menu Strip. I'll explain in greater detail in the next post.

Thanks,
Greg :)

The first screen shot shows AOL Instant Messenger, Clock, Hotline Client 1.8.5, Hotline Server 1.8.5, Internet Explorer, iTunes, QuickTime Player and Stickies running. The MenuStrip in the upper right of the menu bar is an app which is available at VersionTracker.

The second screen shot shows the Terminal app with a translucent window over the OS X version of Virtual PC running in the background. I did a whois query for macosx.com in the terminal window. Also, the MenuStrip in the upper right of the menu bar has been replaced by ASM, an app which provides an application menu as in previous versions the Mac OS. ASM is also available at VersionTracker.

The third screen shot shows the open Finder windows showing the locations of the ASM and MenuStrip apps as well as the ASM drop-down menu activated. Look familiar?

Greg

Back