SCSI and Beige G3

eschase

Registered
I have three devises attached to the internal SCSI Bus 0 (motherboard SCSI controller). There are a PaperPort Scanner, CD-RW drive, and Umax Vista Scanner. The CD-RW drive is recognized as a CD-ROM drive only under 10.1. Does anyone know how to get Classic to recognize these scanners so I don't have to re-boot into 9.2.1?

I cant even get my 10.1 to recognize scsi . I have a beige G3 300 which came with built in scsi. system profiler doesn't show any scsi connections. I have a umax vista scanner and a Yamaha CD writer. neither show. they should be terminated properly and all that becasue the exact same system used to work under 9.1. the updaters I downloaded from apple seem to be the wrong one for my card. has anyone else had this problem or know of the correct firmware update?

I cant even get my 10.1 to recognize scsi . I have a beige G3 300 which came with built in scsi. system profiler doesn't show any scsi connections. I have a umax vista scanner and a Yamaha CD writer. neither show. they should be terminated properly and all that becasue the exact same system used to work under 9.1. the updaters I downloaded from apple seem to be the wrong one for my card. has anyone else had this problem or know of the correct firmware update?

Apple should support its own SCSI driver if it came built in :p
I got mine as an add on (orange micro SCSI card).
They have not come up with drivers yet, theysay they will by XMAS.
Till then nothing will be recognized

Back