scsi help

dubplate_mahn

Registered
Hi!
Can anyone plz help me, i have a b&w G3, 704mb ram(1x64Mb, 1x128Mb & 2x256 Mb), dvd / zip 100 & 2 internal ide harddrives ( 6 Gb IBM& 80 Gb Maxtor), a Formac Pro Raid SCSI Card connecting an external Lacie (Yamaha) 4x4x16 cdrw , an external 3.2 Gb scsi drive(Seagate) and an Agfa duoscan T1200 scanner.
running Os 9.2.1

Now on to the problem, i install the scsi card and after about 2 months it stops functioning, i remove the scsi card in great anger since i now have to use my old 7100 and an ethernet adaptor to burn cd:s on my old mac. then after about 2 months i get so tired of the computer beeing sluggish everytime i copy files to my 7100, so i decide to put the scsi card back in the g3 and force it to work. after about 15 reboots the computer finds the card and all othe periphials, and all is fine for another 2 months.... this has been going on for about 2 years or so.. i have mailed formacs support about 10.000 times but no reply. now i have become so tired of taking all my "personal" work on zips to the office to burn it there.. so please HELP!

Back