Security cameras

silversalmon

Registered
Hi
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but can any one help, I would like to watch my security cameras on my G5 but I think I need a way of getting the pictures in, will a USB 2.0 Video Capture Adapter with Audio - that states Capture and Edit High Quality Video and Audio without a Sound Card. I also have three programs called keywebx,securityspy and camspinner-101. that I am told will work on a Mac? I live in Spain so the cameras are PAL format.
Thanks
George

I plan to purchase some things for my iSight. I thought that you might want to check this out - http://www.econtechnologies.com/site/Pages/ImageCaster/imgcast_tips5.html

The iSight has a sound that might help you to listen the background, but I am not sure that it is enough for you to hear the sound.

I am not sure why this website is not working. Perhaps, his computer is down. Foruntately, I have a PDF that I downloaded the information a few months ago so that you would get the idea for your plan. I think that you are head of time. Here is the PDF:

Attachments

• ImageCaster Tips.pdf
    718.9 KB · Views: 2
Back