SerialClient software from Eudyptes

Arnoud

Registered
Hello - I need to have serial ports configured for a windows virtualisation (on an Intel machine, not my PowerPC of my profile) via VirtualBox communicate with a Keyspan USB serial port. Lots of websites refer to the small free utility SerialClient of Eudyptes. The website should be www.eudyptes.com. However, after extensive searching, I can't find this website. It seems to have vanished. I saw references to it dated as late as mid-2009. Searches for this small utility only come with references to this small (free) utility, but it doesn't seem to have been put in any other repository. The only other look-alike reference was cyclades-serialclient, but this appears to be a linux distribution offered on SourceForge webpages.

I would appreciate it if anyone knows a repository that might hold a copy of this small program, or if anyone has a copy at hand and would't mind sharing it (it's a free utility I understand).

Thanks, Arnoud Steeman

Arnoud,
I'm looking for the same software to gain some control over the USB to COM ports when using Parallels to run software for a PCR2500 radio receiver, but cannot seem to find it. Did you ever get an answer to this or some other solution perhaps?
- Børre

Back