Setting up a Wiki

smiffy07

Registered
Hi all

This maybe posted in the wrong area, apologies if it is. I've been asked by people where I work to setup a Wiki. Now my initial thoughts would be that it has to go on a Windows server but looking around it can be installed/configured on OSX server.
My question is, has anyone got a decent idiots guide on how to set this up. I'm waiting for a copy of Leopard server to come in which I believe has a Wiki function built in, does anyone have any experience on this?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Smiffy.

Hi smiffy,
Setting up that with 10.5 server should be pretty straighforward. I have been planning to set it up for months (mainly for the wiki and blog), but always end up setting up dokuwiki where ever I need one. :)

Well I got 10.5 server, activated the Wiki function so will have a play around. Only problem I have stumbled on so far is clicking on the calendar link, I get an error message "error from server:Error processing calendar data (210)" not sure how to resolve.

Also need to work out how to host the wiki so that external user can browse to it.

smiffy07,

Can you post how you fixed the problem. I'm seeing the same error when trying to edit my Web Calendar on a 10.5.3 WebServer using the wiki/blog function

Back