Setting up a Wireless network on XP using Bootcamp?

coolio2654

Registered
Hi there, I recently installed Windows XP 32-bit SP3 on my mac. After that I installed the contents of the MacOSX install CD 1 unto my Windows, plus Zone Alarm and Peer Block for firewalls. Now I can switch operating systems with ease.
But setting up a network is gruesome work. I have a Airport Extreme that two apple computers and another Windows comp uses. Both apple comps manage this wirelessly and I don't know how to accomplish this with the Bootcamp XP on a computer, that while the macintosh partition is on, can easily use wireless internet. I searched all the guides on XP and nothing helped so I came here for help.
How do I do this? I need to run AutoCad for my dad's work amongst other things that need internet so a speedy and detailed reply would be extremely helpful and not unthanked.
If you need an extra info just ask.

I would also like the answer to this question. I have successfully set up boot camp on a mac and XP is working fine but cannot connect to the internet. The wireless modem is downstairs and the Mac side of the computer connects to it with no trouble, but I would have to use the wireless connection of the Mac side to use it from the XP side. Is this possible. I am not too competant with the Mac system and have trouble with using wireless on XP when there is no actual cable connection between XP and the modem.

Back