Shared Library Error > Drop Drawers > CarbonLib >

vjmacaddict

Registered
Drop Drawers X is no longer working on my iBook G4, from the external HD (OS X 10.4.8). It was working just fine until I started my laptop last evening from the external HD. I get an error message:

Application Launch Failure

The application "(null)" could not be launched because of a shared library error: "2<Drop Drawers X><CarbonLib><CFMPriv_CarbonSound><>"

Drop Drawers has worked just fine for two 1/2 years until last night! What is wrong? I tried trashing Drop Drawers (including the Drop Drawers Preferences and the Drop Drawers X.plist, and downloaded Drop Drawers again .....

That did no good at all. I've tried restarting from the external HD, but Drop Drawers still doesn't work, and the same error appears. I'm sure there is a very simple fix for this issue. What should I do to restore my original drawers? I've saved the original drawers to another partition for safe keeping.

Note: Drop Drawers is still working fine from the internal HD (OS X 10.4.8) on my laptop. I need to get Drop Drawers working again on the external HD.

I even tried double-clicking on the original drawers, but the same error message appears. Help!!! Thanks.

-- vja4Him

Back