Should I? Would You? What ya think?

amcliz

Registered
Hi there..
I need your help in making a decision. I am and have been a MacAddict now for years.... I love my technology and I love my music.... for the past few years I have sat back and watched how the iPod has become part of our musical culture... I purchase mucic by the bucket load on CD and from iTunes.... but I have yet to purchase an iPod... I have been monitoring it's development over the past few years and last year made the decision to purchase the so called "true video" ipod.... but then comes along iPhone outta the blue and for now has put the "true video" iPod on hold... I would love to treat myself to an iPod now... as I'm off on Summer Vacation to France in three weeks for two weeks and I want to be able to take my music library with me. I have read up on the 5G Video iPod and it has received excellent reviews... so here's my question.... would you wait until the new iPod arrives.. whenever that may be... or would you just go and purchase the latest current version. The music player is my main priority... but like anyone into Apple Macs... I love have the latest version... and it does annoy me that as soon as I purchase the next generation may arrive.... WHAT WOULD YOU DO??

You know what dude, why don't you just start out with the Shuffle right now, it'll hold you over on your music needs until you can shell out $499 on the iPhone!

Or if you feel like you do need a video player also, buy a Sony PSP! That may be better in the long run! Cuz then you'll have a small media and game player...

I think all the ipods except for the shuffle are about ready for a revision:
http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/#Full_size_iPod

You could wait it out until just before you go on holiday and if the situation hasnt changed by then, go out and buy one... or if your still uncomfortable you could go with a shuffle.

I know how you feel waiting around for one. I brought a 2 gig n ano off the net 2 days ago and thats agonising enough waiting for it. I think its the same with all apples products though.

Back