Show your site!

Androo

Yeah, Androo.
Hey, lets see some of your best, worst, or inbetween, websites!!!
i'll start off with a little preview (i just made it quickly today) of my site (I am 13 years old and a bit of a beginner, remember that!):
PenguiNN Inc. (Best Viewed on a 1024x768 screen)
tell me watcha think!
POST YOUR SITES!!!!!

Uh, .. should i answer something or not? The personal site is in my signature, and for the non-personal stuff (.org) .. i never mention it on anything mac related. So only one here knows that url..

Originally posted by toast
http://www.fosforus.com has a very intesresting concept, although I find complete Flash pages tiring.

Yeah, it was alot of thought and debate about that, but doing it that way gave us more pros than cons, especially in the browser consistency department. It was a fascinating experiment with interface, and my personal interface philosophy for anything: "easy gets used"

As a designer, I find almost ALL pages tiring, including Flash-only stuff, but we did strive to make this one less Flash-y than others.

Thanks for your input, toast! I like to hear honest input.

Ha ha ha ha!
Those guys are 2 advanced for thier own pants!

Restraint is the key. If you're making a B2B site for Supply Chain software marketing professionals over the age of 40, there's no need to make it look like the Matrix Reloaded flythrough scenes.

i like them all
they're delicious (i don't mean they taste good, i mean they're cool and delectible)

lol coool...
you should have a logo, and maybe a purpose for having the site too lol
you can make it into something cool... use photoshop, it's funn, design a logo and all that.
check out my site
http://penguinn.com/ view it with a 1024x768 screen

o yea, i'm going to download that photo gallery viewing program that is made by the same company as the one this site uses, except you can only view for this one.
The gallery doesn't work properly yet, but i'll install that program tonite.
lol, i don't work for anyone yet, except my dad, i sometimes make some stuff for him, and i am his computer (Mac!) technician.

Back