Silly Dock Trick

weeeeeee! wheeeeeheeeheheeeeeeeeeeeee! whewhewhewhewhewhewhewhewheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! weeeeeeeeeheeeeeheeeeeeee!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

We seem to have lost the h somewhere in the course of two pages....

:confused:

What happened to it....?

:confused:

I think I'll bring it back...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:p

Wheeeeeeeee!

Gonads in the lightning! In the Lightning! Gonads in the rain!

Wheeeeeeeee!Wheeeeeeeee!Wheeeeeeeee!Wheeeeeeeee!Wheeeeeeeee!Wheeeeeeeee!Wheeeeeeeee!Wheeeeeeeee!
Wheeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeee!Wheeeeeeeee!

Yo, I went up to a Thug Gangster and he was
like "Yo, Motherf*$#er
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

That's the funniest thing I've seen since I saw
Steve (The man whom evolution left out) Ballmer
Run around on stage like a dimwit monkey!

Joe, if you think the wheeeeeeeee thing is the funniest thing you've seen since Steve Ballmer was dancing on stage, obviously you haven't seen BallmerFunk.

Here's the link:

http://homepage.mac.com/jcarusone/iMovieTheater2.html

Also, you guys are a crazy bunch.

I can't wait until we get to have those high-bouncing attention-getting dock-bouncy icons so we know when to switch to that application. :)

*bounce* *bounce* *BLORP* *bounce* *shlooooop* *shluupp* *BLORP* *bloop* *BLORP* *bloop* *bounce* *high-bounce* (see if you can guess what dock effects those were) Wouldn't it be nice if there were soundsets to the dock?

I love the way that Apple made it so you can spend lots of time wasted on the dock. It makes a fun thing to do when you're bored though. :D

Which reminds me, anyone ever seen the iTunes Dock Dance plugin? Haha whoever made that plug-in had waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on his hands (available at www.versiontracker.com).

OK, I'll stop rambling. I'm getting too much like you guys already! :p

Oh My God! :)

I nearly shat my pants.
Ballmer is missing some chromosomes alright. ;)

Going to watch it again ! :D

Oh, and eh.

Wheeeee!

Originally posted by Joe A. Mac-man
Yo, I went up to a Thug Gangster and he was
like "Yo, Motherf*$#er
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

That was some serously funny shiznit!!!

No more wheeee. ..

10.1 appears to have removed this feature and changed it for a shrinking Icon in the dock. More like:

Aiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Unless disabling animations disabled this, now I have to chaeck.

NoahJ

no more weeee!

what's the world coming to, here make fast petion sign send apple hurry!

Back