SimpleX

swizcore

Help Guide Coordinator
Hey folks. Here is a shot of the theme Im finishing up. If it appeals to you just drop me an email and I'll send you a preview install so you can give me some useability feedback. Thanks.
http://www.swizcoremedia.com/images/SimpleX.jpg

** I had to make it into a link instead of posting the real image in here cause it would mess up your display and then youd hate me. :)

Originally posted by lonny
...looks pretty neat to me!
Is it supposed to work with Metamorphx?

Right now it is a .pkg file just like any other Apple installer, when it is complete and when XThemination is complete it will be available as an alternate file type which will be specific to "theme switching".

It will come with Aqua restore which is an enhanced version of the one available from other sites. Because my theme uses custom toolbar icons and other additional pieces the original Aqua restore is not sufficient.

Great theme! Very unfinished but very nice!

How did I get good old water back again?
(How do I restore to the default aqua theme again?)

Originally posted by julguribye
Great theme! Very unfinished but very nice!

How did I get good old water back again?
(How do I restore to the default aqua theme again?)

The Aqua Restore for SimpleX installer is now available from the FTp server also. This Aqua Restore will reset your theme back to the original Aqua UI completely.

Originally posted by swizcore

The Aqua Restore for SimpleX installer is now available from the FTp server also. This Aqua Restore will reset your theme back to the original Aqua UI completely.

Puh...:)

Thanks!

Just want to let you know that SimpleX Theme is available as its last preview before the final is posted. It is available on the FTP listed as the first post of this thread. It comes with an Aqua Restore which I compiled specifically to remove ALL of SimpleX's files and reset the Aqua theme to its complete default package.
FTP-
IP- 24.36.101.126
User- macuser
Pass- guest

http://www.swizcoremedia.com/images/SimpleX.jpg

Please submit feedback to swizcoremedia@hotmail.com

Back