Skins or Program

BBenve

Apple seeder
Can anyone tell me if there is a Muis Player . like in DP4?
I was looing around and i can t fid it .. i would love to have it.. so can anyone either programm that or make a skin for anoother player??
Pretty please...

here is the pic of how it used to look like

http://www.benusairways.com/player.jpg

Thank you for answering with a question that has nothing to do with the subject.. anyway that is a pic from Apple itself... at the time of the Developer Preview.. that i have in a host i own.. anyway is Walk ON .. and most likely is the one from the Band BOSTON

Or, more likely, it's "Walk On" by U2, since every other song is from the album All that You Can't Leave Behind.

As for the first question, as far as I know the MP3 player that came with the Public Beta and DP4 doesn't come with OS X. I could search my PB CD for it, but I honestly can't say it's worth it. It really sucked (usefulness-wise). Your best bet is to get Audion and check to see if there are any skins that mimic how it looks.

Yeah i would love either way.. i would prefere the audion one... but .. i just want it to look that way... and i serached soo much for a skin.. anyone can design it?

Heh. Enjoy. :cool:

Note: it doesn't *act* like it looks like it should because of Audion's limitations on skinning controls, but it does look the part.

Attachments

• xplayer.zip
    59 KB · Views: 21
It downloads fine for me.

If for some reason it is saved as attachment.php, just rename it to something.zip. That is a bug in this server's download hack. nce decompressed, just put the Xplayer file in ~/Library/Audion/Faces/ and relaunch Audion.

Thanks..it is awesome....i immagined it a little bigger..but it is great...thanks thanks thanks :))))))))

You made me Happy

Back