Small "bubbles" on OSX screen

Eolake

Registered

I feel crazy reporting this, but it is appearing on two different macs with two different versions of OSX.

Near the lower right corner of my screen in OSX there is a tiny set of "bubbles". They appear even through app windows and no matter what screen picture I have selected.

I will email a screen shot if asked (4k).

Do they look like the "puff" when you drag something out of the dock? Sometimes these get stuck for me, it is fixed after a logout.

mark

Originally posted by meharrington
Do they look like the "puff" when you drag something out of the dock? Sometimes these get stuck for me, it is fixed after a logout.

mark

My goodness, you are right. Thanks.

I don't have the script handy, and I can't remember where I picked it up, but you can get rid of these without having to log all the way out.

You can run an Apple cript to tell application Dock to quit

There's one or two more steps, but it kills the Dock app which then immediately restarts. This clears the Dock Debris(TM). However, I've noticed that it also updates all the Docked icons. Which means, if you are connecteed to the Internet through Internet Connect, the icon no longer shows the green lightning bolt indicating connected, even though you are.

Have a good one.

Back