Smart Address Book Groups?

texanpenguin

Registered Penguin
Tiger apparently has smart everything else - do we get smart groups in Address Book?

I want to be able to group everyone together who have a certain last name, or a certain home-page, or a certain phone number range (internal).

Is this amazing application being sadly left behind, or are they just not advertising changes?

And does iCal keep up to date with Address Book birthdays yet?

texanpenguin said:
Tiger apparently has smart everything else - do we get smart groups in Address Book?

I want to be able to group everyone together who have a certain last name, or a certain home-page, or a certain phone number range (internal).

Is this amazing application being sadly left behind, or are they just not advertising changes?

And does iCal keep up to date with Address Book birthdays yet?

According to here it can now do both.

Smart Groups
Create address book groups that update automatically based on rules you set up, such as upcoming birthdays.

Birthday Calendar
Always know the birthdays of everyone in your Address Book with this automatic calendar in iCal.

JetwingX said:
Smart Groups
Create address book groups that update automatically based on rules you set up, such as upcoming birthdays.

Birthday Calendar
Always know the birthdays of everyone in your Address Book with this automatic calendar in iCal.

How come they [refering to apple] never thought of that before??

Huzzah! It's like Tiger is the OS everyone's wanted all along.

Heaven knows what the hell they're going to do for 10.6 :).

whats 10.5 gonna be?

Cheetah was 10.0
Puma was 10.1
Jaguar was 10.2
Panther was 10.3
Tiger was 10.4

my guess, Leopard or Liger, gotta make a Napolean Dynamite crack... ::ha::

Back